Wednesday, February 23, 2011

subway art (MARCH)


Sometimes it is OK to use font's that are not on my APPROVED list. I think this is a good example. Very few of these font's would be graphic designer's approved list. But I do think that it turned out well. Successful lunch break time used wisely, don't ya think?

I made this subway art for my home.
What do you think? Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear.
Download this FREE subway art for your Saint Patrick's Day decor HERE!
(Fits 8x10 frame.)

© Christina Marcano. For personal use only.

Oh, and I still have things to post for valentines day.  As well as president's day. I was actually planning on saving this post for the first of March, but I accidentally published it. So, enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I like your blog...I just stumbled across it. I am now a follower...can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.

    -Miss-
    http://3beautifulkiddos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope that I have lots of good things up my sleeve. ;)

      Delete
  2. I love this! I looked at a ton of different ones on Pinterest and this was my favorite. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete