Tuesday, March 1, 2011

working on working out

{download this calendar for yourself by clicking on the image, and then zooming in.}

I am going to run this. (the 5k part)
I have never ran a race before.
I do well when I keep track of my progress.
I was really motivated in January when I signed up for the race.
I made a calendar for February, and it only filled out the first 2 weeks, and the last few days.
I hope to do much better this month.
I have a goal this year to BE HEALTHY. This is part of that.
I made this calendar for March, and thought you may want to keep track of yourself as well.

It's simple...
time = total time exercised
dis = total distance 
cal = total calories burned

I plan to fill out this cute little calendar at least 4 days a week.
My goal is to go 3.2 miles (5K) at least 2 times a week.

Wish me the luck of the Irish!

Feel free to download this for yourself, and keep track of all your hard-work.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for being healthy! I can't wait for it to be second nature!

    ReplyDelete