Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November SUBWAY art. { FREE PRINTABLE }

This is one of my most favorite months. It is the month I think that people think more about GIVING, and being thankful.

The other day I read this quote on pintrest.
"It is not happy people who are thankful. It is the thankful people who are happy."
I think it is so important to look at what great things life has given you. What your blessings are. I think when I do that, I notice that I am more blessed then I realized. So, I hope that I can have more gratitude this month. I love the wonderful holiday of THANKSGIVING. It is a great holiday filled with food, family and thankful hearts. I love all the traditions that go with it. 

And here is the NOVEMBER subway art that I promised. (printed size is 8x10)

To download your copy click here

© Christina Marcano. For personal use only.

enjoy! I am going to put mine in a frame today. :)

2 comments: