Monday, February 6, 2012

Arrrrgggg, it's Free Valentine Printables!

My friend had an early valentine's party this past weekend. (I'll post pics later.)  It was fantastic. She asked us to bring some valentines to share. So, I sat down at the computer and came up with these. Since they were from both Cruz and I, he informed me that they couldn't be too girly. LOL! So, I went for a pirate theme, I really liked how they turned out. :)
(I also learned that in Venezuela, kids don't hand out valentine cards, like we do here in the states... so when I told Cruz that we were to bring little valentines he was kind of confused. He said in Venezuela, you only give a card to your boyfriend/girlfriend... not to classmates etc., honestly; I think he found it a little odd that we have this tradition. For me, I think it's great to share a little love once and a while!)

I thought they'd be fun to share them...
enjoy!

Download your own set here!

I think this red one is my favorite.



Oh, and do you want to make little envelopes for these little valentines??? Go here...
ps... I started with a 6x6 square, and it worked pretty good for me! For this size i don't recommend card stock.

Happy Valentine's Day!

8 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE, Christina! Thanks for all the fun stuff!

    Kristen Duncan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the one you gave me best! the little pirate is addorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these cute little pirate Valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks , nice to see some boyish valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I snagged the little best mate one to add to pirate booty for my son's valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you still have these to download? I love them!

    ReplyDelete