Thursday, March 29, 2012

April Subway Art { F R E E D O W N L O A D }

How, is it that APRIL is just around the corner? Time is flying by. :)
I love springtime. I love seeing all the flowers pop out, especially in my parent's yard. They have a zillion. And they are always so pretty.

It was tricky to pick words for the April Subway art. There are already so many spring subway art out there, and I don't want to just redo them. So, I tried to mix the fun, spring and Easter things in with some more spiritual words. Which is kind of harder than you may think.


Here is the SUBWAY art for APRIL.
{ available in 2 colors: Vintage and Brights }


Download your Vintage April Subway art here.

I really can't decide which to print out!
How about you?


Download your Brights April Subway art here. 

Don't know what "General Conference" is... Check it out here.


© Christina Marcano. For personal use only.

3 comments:

  1. Love the print! I will definitely be using it this Spring. It was fun to see you the other day :) we should go see Heather's baby sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made the vintage one in an 8x10 frame! Looove it! Thanks so much for the awesome print!

    ReplyDelete