Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Can it be true... August is tomorrow? (FREE Subway Art Printable}

I really have been excited to welcome the month of August since... well, last Christmas. Why? Because our sweet little baby is due this month. Actually, today marks 37 weeks; which is full term... even though her due date isn't until the 21st. it is fun and exciting to think she can come at anytime now. :)

Yippie, for AUGUST!!!
Here are the Subway printables I have made for AUGUST.
The 1st one is kind of made just for me... and matches what I think of August.
We have no kids in school, so the back-to-school theme doesn't really apply for now. 
We do have several birthday's in August and we are welcoming our baby into the world... plus it's our 5th year anniversary at the very end of the month... so lots going on. 
 But for the rest of the world who have kids in school, 
here is a more traditional 
AUGUST SUBWAY ART!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I was so hoping you'd do a back-to-school one. I was going to request it and then thought that would be selfish of me when your baby is due. You're amazing. I can't wait to see pics of that sweet babe. You will be an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete